Topics

Cocoa beach 2019 help. DCC speakers.

Brian Carlson

Add cocoa beach in 2019 was a gentleman from Georgia, I believe, who had a clinic on speakers in DCC and was selling some very large in the vendors room. I’m trying to remember who it was. I had a business card or notes originally but I have missplaced them. Hoping someone on here remembers.

Brian J. Carlson

Gary Bechdol

Brian:

Try Rick Bell at DCC Installs and Sales.

Gary Bechdol
Stone Mountain, GA