Topics

Cocoa Beach Photos

Steve and Barb Hile

I have placed some photos from  Cocoa Beach 2020 in an album on Flickr at

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116454307@N06/albums/72157712745510706

Hopefully they are representative of the terrific variety seen there.  Thanks to all who shared their efforts in models, clinics and discussions.  We had a great time.

Enjoy,
Steve Hile

Paul Doggett

Steve

Thank you for sharing.

Paul Doggett.   England

On 20 Jan 2020, at 03:16, Steve and Barb Hile <shile@...> wrote:

I have placed some photos from  Cocoa Beach 2020 in an album on Flickr at

https://www.flickr.com/photos/116454307@N06/albums/72157712745510706

Hopefully they are representative of the terrific variety seen there.  Thanks to all who shared their efforts in models, clinics and discussions.  We had a great time.

Enjoy,
Steve Hile

gtws00

Some great models on display. Looks like it was a good show.
Thanks for posting the photos
George Toman