Topics

CORRECTION: SSP Door Document

Steve and Barb Hile

Mea culpa.  Bill Welch points out that I had an incorrect model photo for door number 622 the "upside down" door.

My apologies.  Please discard yesterday's and keep today's.

Thanks.

Steve Hile

I find that I cannot push these into the Files section on the Groups site.  I am not sure why.  Is that closed?

Tim O'Connor

Thank you Steve for the documents with photos. But I still think you should have
added your name to the document as editor and collaborator. :-P

Stay safe, friends

Tim O'

On 4/6/2020 11:03 AM, Steve and Barb Hile wrote:
Mea culpa.  Bill Welch points out that I had an incorrect model photo for door number 622 the "upside down" door.

My apologies.  Please discard yesterday's and keep today's.

Thanks.

Steve Hile

I find that I cannot push these into the Files section on the Groups site.  I am not sure why.  Is that closed?

Attachments:

Sterling, Massachusetts