Topics

Cotton bales

Paul Doggett

There used to be a guy in England who produced decent cotton bales unfortunately he passed away in middle age .
Paul Doggett England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

O Fenton Wells

I'm going to have to figure out how to make those as my area of the US did lots of cotton.
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

Paul Doggett

Fenton

I hope you have more patience than me.

Paul Doggett

On 24 Jul 2020, at 15:45, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

I'm going to have to figure out how to make those as my area of the US did lots of cotton.
Fenton

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 10:42 AM Paul Doggett via groups.io <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
There used to be a guy in England who produced decent cotton bales unfortunately he passed away in middle age .
Paul Doggett     England. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd

[...]