From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;)" <claus@...>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:37 PM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA

Hi List Members,

CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA. I believe this is a 'Big Otis' gon. These seem to be fairly rare in the United States.

Robert kirkham

ditto.

Regarding use in the USA, I don’t have a good handle on the traffic flows, but very broadly speaking, I think the gons might have had use moving minerals (coal or more valuable) from the BC Kootenay area mine region into US customers.  So Spokane wouldn’t be a long shot for that sort of traffic given its proximity to central BC.

Rob

On Oct 16, 2021, at 1:40 PM, BRIAN PAUL EHNI <bpehni@...> wrote:

Gosh, I wish all these thumbnails were larger.

Thanks!
Brian Ehni
<image001.png>

From: <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of "Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;)" <claus@...>
Date: Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 3:37 PM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>

Hi List Members,

CP 350907 composite gon Spokane WA. I believe this is a 'Big Otis' gon. These seem to be fairly rare in the United States.

<image001.png>

John Riddell

Likely carrying coal from one of the many coal mines in the Crowsnest Pass area of British Columbia and Alberta.

John Riddell

Sent from Mail for Windows