Topics

Decals for scale locations and light weights - L&N reweigh stations

Steven D Johnson

I’d really like to see such a comprehensive set done!

Here are some L&N ones we were discussing on the L&N group a while back. There are several messages, so scroll down.  Some of these are post-1960, but I still wouldn’t mind them being included to update “steam era” cars…I do model the 1960s too!

Steve Johnson

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 10:24 AM Charles Peck via Groups.Io <lnnrr152=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

While I cannot say which ones actually did the most reweighs, I can offer a list.

Then I'll point out the ones I remember seeing most often.

BOY    Boyles AL

COR     Corbin KY

COV      Covington KY

DEC       DeCoursey  KY

LOU      Louisville  KY

NAS      Nashville  TN

RAD      Radnor  TN

SLS        South Louisville Shops  at Louisville KY

The ones I remember seeing most often were SLS, BOY, and RAD.

Those may or may not have been the busiest location, merely the ones I saw most often.

Chuck Peck