Topics

Detail Associates composite side GS gondola kit

Andy Carlson

Years ago, a friend who was one of the original Details Associates founders, told me that the GS Gondolas were run in a large batch, anticipating abundant sales which failed to materialize. He lamented that the D.A. gons may never undergo a re-run.

If true, it would seem that it wouldn't matter which kit you find as to potential material quality.

-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

On Sunday, February 10, 2019, 3:06:39 PM PST, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

Richard, I suggest getting 2-3 if they are offered. The styrene quality varies with these with the worst very much like the old Westerfield "potato chip" resin and getting more that one may minimize the chances you will get a bad one.

Bill Welch