Topics

Diesels?

Mikebrock

Garth Groff writes:

More to the point, this is a FREIGHT CAR group, not a locomotive group. I'm surprised our fearless lawman leader hasn't shut hasn't been jangling his keys.

Actually, my staff has been cleaning up several cells in the Moderate Jail for new occupants. Looks like we’ll need about 10. I have to admit that I was startled at the appearance of some of the old vict…uh..occupants [ although I will admit that some have rather lengthy beards and are difficult to recognize]. I also note that they all seem to be squealing “I love steam, I love steam” with their weak voices.

Oh well..

Mike Brock

STMFC Owner