From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of steve_wintner via groups.io <steve_wintner@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 7:20 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] "Blaster"

I've found I needed 60+ psi and alu oxide grit to get good results on brass, using a Paasche Air Eraser. Soda or lower pressure didn't have enough oomph.

Paul, which blaster are you using, and which grit ?

Steve

WILLIAM PARDIE

Can anyone recommend a "Silent" compressor that has a high output.  I live in a condominium and if I use a standard compressor my neighbors are at my door with torches and pitchforks.

Bill Pardie