From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Robert kirkham <rdkirkham@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 2:02 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: CP Boxcar 123456 (1935)

This has long been a favourite photo for me, a CPR modeller focused on operations in the Vancouver area.  But I wonder how many of us would dare use a car number like that.  Too unusual?  So far, I’ve not gone there . . .

Rob

On May 29, 2021, at 10:01 AM, Bob Chaparro via groups.io <chiefbobbb@...> wrote:

Photo: CP Boxcar 123456 (1935)
Photo from the Royal BC Museum:
This one is for you folks you don’t like to cutout individual numbers from the decal sheet.
Bob Chaparro
Hemet, CA