From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...>
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2021 9:40 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] [RealSTMFC] Paint scheme for Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX

Group,

I now have on order the Westerdield decals for this model but would like some advice on colors for the paint scheme.  I am looking at the original scheme that I believe was gray sides with boxcar red/brown ends and sides.  It also looks like there is a red/brown panel below the door and possibly along the bottom of the sides.  I do not have the Westerfield instructions and cannot find prototype photos.  Any advice would be appreciated.  Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM