From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...>
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 10:21 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [External] [RealSTMFC] PRR container DD1A color

I am about to move a resin Funaro & Camerlengo container Flat Car kit 8120 to the paint shop.  The instructions for the car body state Scalecoat PRR Freight Red, a  red moving toward maroon, to my eyes when viewing paint chips.   I am guessing containers, DD1A, the same color.  Is this correct?

Lester Breuer