F-70-7-- possible stand-in for C&EI?

jerryglow2

Oops I see the Erie and Soo are the only ones listed one their site.
It was a 10' IH AAR '37 car with Viking roof for roads using them.
You can of course add the Viking roof which they sell separately. The
flatcar in discussion is Red Caboose's SP F-70 which was also good
for (and offered) C&EI but none still available.

Jerry Glow

--- In STMFC@yahoogroups.com, "Gatwood, Elden J SAD "
<elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Guys;
I do not know the details of what you are talking about, but sure
would.

What, exactly, does this Des Plaines kit model? And you say they
are still
available? Why have I not seen them on their website?
And what was this earlier C&EI kit from RC?

Thanks!
Elden Gatwood

armprem

BEN,My mother always told me to stay in my own backyard.Perhaps I should have listened.BTW....My Company Coal Reports Please.Armand Premo