Topics

Floquil laquer over Tamiya Primer

Gary Ray

I’m painting some aluminum siding and have primed it with Tamiya Primer.  I’m using some of my old Floquil.  Am I safe airbrushing it over the Tamiya?

Thanks in advance,

Gary Ray

Magalia, CA

_._,_._,_

Avast logo

Tony Thompson

Gary Ray wrote:

I’m painting some aluminum siding and have primed it with Tamiya Primer.  I’m using some of my old Floquil.  Am I safe airbrushing it over the Tamiya?

     I have done the same with no problem, but I airbrush so the paint arrives not very wet, so my experience might not be definitive.

Tony Thompson

Gary Ray

Thanks, Tony.  Going out to airbrush now.