For Sale: HO Scale Resin ,Plastic, Kits and Built up and some Misc Items & Tools

gtws00

I have up for sale some Resin and Styrene HO Freight Cars kits and Built Up for sale. Also a few Misc Items and Tools
List sent upon request. Excel or PDF
George Toman
Willow Springs , Il

Matthew Hurst

Hello George

Could you please send me your list for the cars?

Thank you

Matthew Hurst

On Jul 23, 2021, at 10:44 AM, gtws00 via groups.io <gtws00@...> wrote:

I have up for sale some Resin and Styrene HO Freight Cars kits and Built Up for sale. Also a few Misc Items and Tools
List sent upon request. Excel or PDF
George Toman
Willow Springs , Il

Tony Thompson

I’d be interested in your list, George. Can’t seem to reply off-list.

Tony Thompson
tony@signaturepress.com

On Jul 23, 2021, at 7:44 AM, gtws00 via groups.io <gtws00=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have up for sale some Resin and Styrene HO Freight Cars kits and Built Up for sale. Also a few Misc Items and Tools
List sent upon request. Excel or PDF
George Toman
Willow Springs , Il

lsittler

Please send the list. Thanks.

I have up for sale some Resin and Styrene HO Freight Cars kits and Built Up for sale. Also a few Misc Items and Tools
List sent upon request. Excel or PDF
George Toman
Willow Springs , Il

lrkdbn