From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Steve and Barb Hile
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2020 12:00 PM
To: STMFC <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Frank Ellington ACF Photos

Back in the 1990’s, I purchased some copies of ACF builder’s photos from Frank Ellington and have some fairly extensive listings of rolls (159) and frames of 35 mm negatives that he took of ACF builder’s photos.

I believe that he passed away in the last few years, but wonder if anyone on this list might know what happened to that collection?

Thanks, as always,

Steve Hile