Frank Peacock Deceased

Gene Deimling

Please see the attached letter.

--
Gene Deimling
El Dorado Hills, CA

Brian Carlson

Ah dang. I always enjoyed my conversations with Frank. Had several good ones with him at the St. Louis RPM earlier this year.  I used to be the one without gray hair now I’m close to 50.  Time marches on. 

Brian J. Carlson 

On Dec 3, 2021, at 11:09 PM, Gene Deimling <proto48@...> wrote:

--
Gene Deimling
El Dorado Hills, CA

--
Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

Steve and Barb Hile

It was a pleasure to talk to Frank whenever we would meet at an RPM or similar gathering.  He was always willing to share his knowledge and collections.  Hopefully we will all keep those traditions going.

RIP Frank!

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Deimling
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 10:09 PM
To: stmfc <realstmfc@groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Frank Peacock Deceased

--

Gene Deimling

El Dorado Hills, CA

Alexander Schneider Jr

Frank was a very cordial friend and possessed a wealth of information. His presentations on steam locomotive appliances were exceptional. His passing is a great loss to the model railroad community. 

On Fri, Dec 3, 2021 at 11:29 PM, Steve and Barb Hile
<shile@...> wrote:

It was a pleasure to talk to Frank whenever we would meet at an RPM or similar gathering.  He was always willing to share his knowledge and collections.  Hopefully we will all keep those traditions going.

RIP Frank!

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene Deimling
Sent: Friday, December 3, 2021 10:09 PM
To: stmfc <realstmfc@groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Frank Peacock Deceased

--

Gene Deimling

El Dorado Hills, CA

Tim O'Connor

Thanks so much for letting us know. I am sad about it. Frank was one of the highlights
of the Naperville/Lisle RPM meets for me. It was always a blast talking with him at meals
or on a trip to Des Plaines Hobbies, even the trip when my rental car was struck by a 16
year old unlicensed driver and we ended up at the police station filing a report. 😁

Tim O'Connor

On 12/3/2021 11:09 PM, Gene Deimling wrote:

--
Gene Deimling
El Dorado Hills, CA

Attachments:

--
Tim O'Connor
Sterling, Massachusetts

Bob Chapman

Sad news! Frank was always one to reach out, as he did on one of my earliest trips to Naperville. We were from different parts of the country with polar opposite prototype road interests, but we always seemed to find more than enough to talk about. It wasn't long that we developed a tradition of a dinner together for one of the nights during the meet -- something I always looked forward to. 

Frank was an interesting and informed guy. Who can forget his clinics on demystifying steam locomotive appliances.

Super guy -- he'll be missed.

Bob Chapman

O Fenton Wells

Agree, he will be missed 
Fenton 

On Dec 4, 2021, at 5:32 PM, Bob Chapman <chapbob4014@...> wrote:

Sad news! Frank was always one to reach out, as he did on one of my earliest trips to Naperville. We were from different parts of the country with polar opposite prototype road interests, but we always seemed to find more than enough to talk about. It wasn't long that we developed a tradition of a dinner together for one of the nights during the meet -- something I always looked forward to. 

Frank was an interesting and informed guy. Who can forget his clinics on demystifying steam locomotive appliances.

Super guy -- he'll be missed.

Bob Chapman