Frank Peacock Deceased

Gene Deimling

Please see the attached letter.

--
Gene Deimling
El Dorado Hills, CA

Brian Carlson

Ah dang. I always enjoyed my conversations with Frank. Had several good ones with him at the St. Louis RPM earlier this year.  I used to be the one without gray hair now I’m close to 50.  Time marches on.

Brian J. Carlson

On Dec 3, 2021, at 11:09 PM, Gene Deimling <proto48@...> wrote:

Please see the attached letter.

--
Gene Deimling
El Dorado Hills, CA

--
Brian J. Carlson, P.E.
Cheektowaga NY

Steve and Barb Hile

It was a pleasure to talk to Frank whenever we would meet at an RPM or similar gathering.  He was always willing to share his knowledge and collections.  Hopefully we will all keep those traditions going.

RIP Frank!

Steve Hile