FS: American Refrigerator Transit book (new)

Paul Krueger

I have for sale a copy of American Refrigerator Transit by Stuart T. Maher, G.J. Michels, Jr., and Gene Semon.

This is a comprehensive history of American Refrigerator Transit, including a thorough look at the company's refrigerator cars over the years.

Published by Signature Press, this is a hardcover 237 page book with a dust jacket. It's well illustrated with photos, mostly black and white but some color.

This is a brand new copy, still in shrink wrap and also still in the box used to ship it to me. I accidentally purchased a second copy of this book, so my mistake can be your gain.

List price is $75.00.
Your price is $60 plus shipping.
I can be contacted by email at kruegerp12 at gmail dot com.

More information on the publisher's website:
https://www.signaturepress.com/ART/ART.html

image.png
Cover image from the publisher's website