Topics

FS: Large Lot of HO Freight and Passenger Cars

Allen Cain

Please look at the attached list as I am sure that you will find something of interest.

I am offering discounts on multiple kit purchases so dig deep into the list and save a lot of money as compared to the rising price of kits and RTR cars today.

Orders will be processed on a first come first serve basis so I encourage you to not wait too long for what you want.

As I continue to strive to make room for the layout I hope to build I still need to sell a lot of kit and some RTR that I have accumulated over the years.  Most, if not all, are out of production.

So I REALLY need your help to clear the floor space!

Thanks in advance,

Allen Cain