Topics

FS: Steam ERA Rolling Stock

Allen Cain

Time to thin the herd sale!

This link will take you to my first pass of cars for sale, both kits and RTR.

Take a look and email with your interests.  These are boxed up so bear with me as I dig out the gems.

Now this is my first attempt to use a file on a Google Drive and I pray that I got it right.  If you cannot open it, email me OFF LIST and I will send a list to you in either Excel or PDF formats (please specify).

Thanks for your consideration.

Allen Cain

O Fenton Wells

Allen I will take 2 of any of the  RC X-29 cars, the Railway express and any SAL lettered car.
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd