Topics

Funaro & Camerlengo Central Vermont SS car w/Extended Height Roof kit #'s 6653 & 6655 #'s

Bill Welch

Has anyone here built one of the F&C CV SS kits with the extended roof. If so hoping you will post a photo here please. Alternatively if you have one of the kits could you please post a photo showing the side with the extension. I am trying to understand how this looks before I purchase.

Thank you
Bill Welch

Bill Welch

Somewhat answering my own question Marty gives a good history of the CV SS cars and a few photos: http://centralvermontrailway.blogspot.com/2011/08/central-vermonts-42000-43000-and-44000.html

Bill Welch

Riverboy

I took a look at the link you posted. What I find pretty neat are the photos of the double door cars that were rebuilt into single door cars, but the upper door track for the left hand door is still in place.

Tod C Dwyer