From: ted schnepf <railsunl@...>
To: ted schnepf <railsunl@...>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 12:36:23 PM CST
Subject: Rail graphics data decals

Ted Schnepf

Hello Everyone,

My pricing below may have caused some confusion. The two sheets are #101 and #108. So a pair of 101's or 108's is $3.00 per pair. Notice each sheet is not repeated, so you need a pair of sheets for any project.

Sorry for not being more clear.

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,
Elgin, Ill. 60120

847=697-5353

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020, 01:35:55 PM CST, Ted Schnepf <railsunl@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone,

Years ago Rail Graphics made a generic data decal set and I have two of the sets in HO. They are the 1920-1940's set and the 1940 to 1960's set. both are shown below. My phone is not that sharp, but the decals are very sharp. The decals are in white. I have used parts of these sets many times to assist in decaling my freight cars.

New members may not realize, Rail Graphics was a pioneer in making quality decals for many of the kits your build, such as Sunshine, and Westerfield and in O scale for my company Rails Unlimited. He also produced quality decals for many private individuals.

A pair of these decals in HO is only $3.00 plus $1.00 for shipping. For bulk orders the shipping cost goes down. These are handy sets to have available to yourself.

For O scalers I can also offer these sets.

Contact me off list.

Rails Unlimited
Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet,