From: Pierre Oliver <pierre.oliver@...>
Date: 1/29/20 4:33 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io, ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Grandt Line part

Anybody out there have a spare set of Grandt Line #5167 reefer door
latch hardware, they be willing to part with?

--
Pierre Oliver
www.elgincarshops.com

Mark

Pierre, Are you sure about the number? Or, do you mean 5106?

Mark Feddersen

Denver, Iowa

On 1/29/2020 3:34 PM, Pierre Oliver wrote:
Anybody out there have a spare set of Grandt Line #5167 reefer door latch hardware, they be willing to part with?

Christopher J. Palermo

I have a package of 5167 with two door latches in it, thus enough for one car. The other two I used in a project. If this works, let me know where to mail it.

I also have 5168.

Chris Palermo
San Carlos, CA