Topics

HELP NEEDED ON FRISCO GONFOLA

WILLIAM PARDIE

I have a Sunshine kit for a Frisco 42' panel side gondola.  I believe tbis was a rebuild of a USRA gondola.  The box was labeled a "Quickie" kit as the body was one piece. Regretfully the under frame has gone missing.  The instructions are not to clear in this area. The drop doors were not incorporated in the rebuild.

Recently a photo of a completed model appeared on this list.  Any information on the underbody or a photo from whoever did this car would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help:

Bill Pardie

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

Robert J Miller CFA

Does the finished car look like this?Image.jpeg

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...>
Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 5:32:07 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] HELP NEEDED ON FRISCO GONFOLA

I have a Sunshine kit for a Frisco 42' panel side gondola.  I believe tbis was a rebuild of a USRA gondola.  The box was labeled a "Quickie" kit as the body was one piece. Regretfully the under frame has gone missing.  The instructions are not to clear in this area. The drop doors were not incorporated in the rebuild.

Recently a photo of a completed model appeared on this list.  Any information on the underbody or a photo from whoever did this car would be greatly appreciated.

Bill Pardie

WILLIAM PARDIE

Yes Robert:

That's it.

Bill Pardie

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/5/20 2:09 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] HELP NEEDED ON FRISCO GONFOLA

Does the finished car look like this?Image.jpeg

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of WILLIAM PARDIE <PARDIEW001@...>

Bill Pardie

Robert J Miller CFA

Here is a photo of the underside of my car, which was built from a Sunshine flat kit. The 4 flat blocks are added weight.Image.jpeg

Sent: Saturday, December 5, 2020 7:12:18 PM

Yes Robert:

That's it.

Bill Pardie

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/5/20 2:09 PM (GMT-10:00)
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

Does the finished car look like this?

Bill Pardie