Topics

Help with a B&O document

Eric Lombard

Good Morning, Fellow Stay-at-Homes,

I would appreciate some help. I have a carefully arranged document archive system. The following document was so carefully archived almost 20 years ago that I can't find it. The journal issue is where it should be but the supplement is not with it.  I would be indebted to anyone who could provide me a scan of:

Daniels, R. K., 2001, [B&O] Freight Car Equipment, 1917-1927. Supplement, 12 pages, to The Sentinel, Vol. 23, No. 01: Baltimore & Ohio Historical Society

I am particularly in need of pages 1-3 at this moment.

Thanks in advance....

Eric Lombard
Stymied on a project in Homewood, IL
elombard@...