Topics

Help with early steel shipment and coiled steel shipment cars

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Gang;

I am putting together a presentation on this subject, and am in the next phase of research. I am finding very much info on the story behind the shipment of steel sheet and coiled steel sheet, and numerous railroads' involvement, but have not yet found enough photos to show how the cars looked when complete. Do any of you have photos of pre-dedicated, or dedicated steel shipment cars? Or sources of same? I would be happy to share the story when complete!

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood