From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ted Culotta
Sent: Monday, May 25, 2020 2:39 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io; ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io; Proto-Layouts@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Hindsight 20/20 clarification

Just to be clear, to attend, you must go to the link below and go through the checkout. It's free, but there are a limited number of slots on the video stream and this is the only way we can meter the number of people that sign up.

http://speedwitchmedia.com/product/hindsight-2020-registration/

Cheers,
Ted

Ted Culotta
Speedwitch Media
P.O. Box 392, Guilford, CT 06437
speedwitchmedia@... <mailto:speedwitchmedia@...> - www.speedwitchmedia.com <http://www.speedwitchmedia.com>
Blog: http://prototopics.blogspot.com

Appears that perhaps it's sold out? Showing as "out of stock" for me. Would also be interested in a recording if possible.
--
Ben Sullivan
Brookeville, MD

StephenK

Ted --

this is exciting, but I'll be dipped if I can figure out how to sign up.   I'm on the page, but where to I click?

StephenK

Brian Carlson

It sold out already.  Organizers are looking to see if more spots can be added.

Brian J. Carlson

On May 26, 2020, at 10:04 AM, StephenK <thekays100@...> wrote:

Ted --

this is exciting, but I'll be dipped if I can figure out how to sign up.   I'm on the page, but where to I click?

StephenK

Hunter Hughson

Hi guys. We're thrilled and surprised that there has been so much interest in this even that we sold out in 8 hours. We're going to look into creating more capacity so that we can have more people attend the event. We'll be back in touch with news about that soon.

Please recognize that these are extraordinary times. It's with an abundance of respect for the members of this group and for the clinicians that I'm going to offer some perspective. Most of us have purchased return airfare and hotel accommodations, paid the registration at an RPM, and taken time off work to see these guys present. In this instance, these same clinicians are streaming their presentation onto the computer in your home for free. Each clinician will have their own position on whether or not they want to give you a copy of their clinic after the event, but I don't have it in me to go back to them and ask for more than they've already agreed to share.

I hope that sounds reasonable.

Hunter Hughson
www.theniagarabranch.wordpress.com
www.ontarioinhoscale.wordpress.com

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Hunter, what a great and imaginative idea and I really appreciate this being set up.
Fenton

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 11:01 AM Hunter Hughson via groups.io <hhughson=me.com@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Tim O'Connor

Just FYI - the Zoom application allows gatherings of up to 300 people. This works quite well for
lectures and presentations - ONE person broadcasting to many people.

One way to have two-way communication in such cases is to have a side-channel such as email or
text messages. Obviously you can't have 300 people all talking at once! One person talks and 299
are muted.

On 5/25/2020 2:38 PM, Ted Culotta wrote:
Just to be clear, to attend, you must go to the link below and go through the checkout. It's free, but there are a limited number of slots on the video stream and this is the only way we can meter the number of people that sign up.

Cheers,
Ted

Ted Culotta
Speedwitch Media