List please

J. Stephen Sandifer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2019 10:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] HO resin freight car kits for sale

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Armand Premo

HUGH,Please send list of available kits.Armand Premo

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 12:32 AM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume mguill1224 at aol.com

Jeff Sankus

Hugh
Please forward a list

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Riverboy

I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

Thanks.

Tod C Dwyer

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

Hugh
Please forward a list

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Roger Huber

I would like a copy of the list too, please.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 02:07:20 PM CDT, Riverboy via Groups.Io <river_dweller_ohio@...> wrote:

I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

Thanks.

Tod C Dwyer

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

Hugh
Please forward a list

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Nelson Moyer

The original message was:

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Hugh’s email mguill1224@...

You get that by deleting the = and substuting @, then delete @groups.io

What’s hard about that?

Nelson Moyer

I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

Thanks.

Tod C Dwyer

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

Hugh

Please forward a list

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Charlie Vlk

Nelson-

Evidently it is not intuitively obvious to the casual observer…. It wasn’t to me either.

The instruction does not have to be like a Rosanna Danna Danna opening line in tone….”You stupid !@$@#)_%” .....but rather more “Here’s how you do it , Hugh…”

Charlie Vlk

I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

Thanks.

Tod C Dwyer

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

Hugh

Please forward a list

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Nelson Moyer

Gee, Charlie, the only snarky part was the last sentence, not the opener. Go figure!

Nelson Moyer

Evidently it is not intuitively obvious to the casual observer…. It wasn’t to me either.

The instruction does not have to be like a Rosanna Danna Danna opening line in tone….”You stupid !@$@#)_%” .....but rather more “Here’s how you do it , Hugh…”

Charlie Vlk

I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

Thanks.

Tod C Dwyer

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

Hugh

Please forward a list

Jeff

On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Gary Ray

I cannot get your link to work but would like a list.

Thanks,

Gary Ray

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

_._,_._,_

,_

Eric Hansmann

At the bottom of each message are a number of links. Click on Reply to Sender for a private reply. It works for me.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Aug 11, 2019, at 7:47 PM, Gary Ray <gerber1926@...> wrote:

I cannot get your link to work but would like a list.

Thanks,

Gary Ray

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Tim O'Connor

Aye yi yi!! EVERY SINGLE GROUPS.IO message has links at the bottom such as

REPLY TO SENDER

Use the links, folks!!

On 8/11/2019 5:13 PM, Nelson Moyer wrote: The original message was:

 On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

 Hugh’s email mguill1224@...

 You get that by deleting the = and substuting @, then delete @groups.io

 What’s hard about that?

 Nelson Moyer

 I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

 Thanks.

 Tod C Dwyer

 On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

  Hugh

Please forward a list

 Jeff

 On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Sterling, Massachusetts

Roger Huber

It's a shame everyone isn't as sharp as Tim and Nelson. Many of us aren't very computer savvy hence the several requests for the information. We have many levels of modeling skills here and that also applies to computer/email stuff too. Come on guys, lets accept others are less talented or smart and just chill. I personally hate being talked down to by members. Every group has at least one Mr. Control Freak and I guess we have two?

[...]

C J Wyatt

What I have to be careful about is that when I receive something that looks like a private communication and then reply, finding out that my message is going out to the group.

Please do as Tim says and I will try to make a habit of checking where my reply is going.

Jack Wyatt

[...]

Roger

boo hoo. We've been on these lists for TWENTY YEARS and standard protocol for
sale notices is to conduct your business OFF THE LIST. I'm sorry if you're too
dull to understand that.

On 8/11/2019 9:24 PM, Roger Huber via Groups.Io wrote:
It's a shame everyone isn't as sharp as Tim and Nelson. Many of us aren't very computer savvy hence the several requests for the information. We have many levels of modeling skills here and that also applies to computer/email stuff too. Come on guys, lets accept others are less talented or smart and just chill. I personally hate being talked down to by members. Every group has at least one Mr. Control Freak and I guess we have two?

Roger Huber

Sterling, Massachusetts

Roger Huber

Tim,

Sorry for being dull. I'd rather be dull than being rude like you.

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 08:50:33 PM CDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Roger

boo hoo. We've been on these lists for TWENTY YEARS and standard protocol for
sale notices is to conduct your business OFF THE LIST. I'm sorry if you're too
dull to understand that.

On 8/11/2019 9:24 PM, Roger Huber via Groups.Io wrote:

It's a shame everyone isn't as sharp as Tim and Nelson. Many of us aren't very computer savvy hence the several requests for the information. We have many levels of modeling skills here and that also applies to computer/email stuff too. Come on guys, lets accept others are less talented or smart and just chill. I personally hate being talked down to by members. Every group has at least one Mr. Control Freak and I guess we have two?

Roger Huber

Sterling, Massachusetts

Donald B. Valentine

What's so hard about using the "reply to sender" key guys?
One doesn't have to be "snarky" for that nor does one have
to be a rocket scientist. Even a model locomotive engineer
can do it.  (-:

Cordially, Don Valentine

Roger Huber

Personally, I didn't know about the REPLY TO SENDER prior to this fiasco. I just read the messages and don't read all the misc crap below them. I'm now smarter thanks to Mr. Rudeness and will do that in the future.

On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 08:58:11 PM CDT, Donald B. Valentine via Groups.Io <riverman_vt@...> wrote:

What's so hard about using the "reply to sender" key guys?
One doesn't have to be "snarky" for that nor does one have
to be a rocket scientist. Even a model locomotive engineer
can do it.  (-:

Cordially, Don Valentine

gary laakso

The individual e-mail address would not appear in my browser but it appeared easily on my iPad.  The servers have more variances than some freight cars that we have discussed.

Gary Laakso

Northwest of Mike Brock

  I couldn't find a way to message you off group, but I'll take a list.

  Thanks.

  Tod C Dwyer

 On Sunday, August 11, 2019, 06:47:44 AM EDT, Jeff Sankus <uvrail@...> wrote:

  Hugh

Please forward a list

  Jeff

  On Sat, Aug 10, 2019 at 11:12 PM Hugh Guillaume via Groups.Io <mguill1224=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

85 HO resin freight car kits for sale, list sent via e-mail, Hugh T Guillaume

Sterling, Massachusetts

Tim O'Connor

So calling people "control freaks" is just your way of being friendly?

I guess a lack of self awareness comes with being dull.