Topics

Ho Scale Resin Kits & Models ,Tools and Iwata Air Brushes for Sale

gtws00

I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

Ralph W. Brown

Hi George,

I’d be happy to take a look at the list.

Thanks,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

Armand Premo

Please send list.Im very interested.Armand Premo

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 11:11 AM Ralph W. Brown <rbrown51@...> wrote:
Hi George,

I’d be happy to take a look at the list.

Thanks,

Ralph Brown
Portland, Maine
PRRT&HS No. 3966
NMRA No. L2532

rbrown51[at]maine[dot]rr[dot]com

I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

Rich C

George, I am interested in your list.
Thanks,
Rich Christie

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 08:30:16 AM CDT, gtws00 via Groups.Io <gtws00@...> wrote:

I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

dale florence <dwwesley@...>

I can never figure out why I have to send an E-Mail to get the list of items for sale. Why don't you just post the list?

Dale

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 12:58:58 PM EDT, Rich C via Groups.Io <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

George, I am interested in your list.
Thanks,
Rich Christie

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 08:30:16 AM CDT, gtws00 via Groups.Io <gtws00@...> wrote:

I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

Aley, Jeff A

Hi Dale,

               It’s because the List Rules require it.

Regards,

-Jeff Aley, Deputy Moderator, STMFC.

I can never figure out why I have to send an E-Mail to get the list of items for sale. Why don't you just post the list?

Dale

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 12:58:58 PM EDT, Rich C via Groups.Io <rhcdmc@...> wrote:

George, I am interested in your list.

Thanks,

Rich Christie

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 08:30:16 AM CDT, gtws00 via Groups.Io <gtws00@...> wrote:

I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

Dave Parker

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 04:00 PM, Aley, Jeff A wrote:
It’s because the List Rules require it.
That's good to know.  But, for those who may be new to the list, or simply have difficulty remembering which rules apply here versus the other 7 or 8 lists to which we subscribe, it would be helpful if the "STMFC Code of Rules" were posted in an readily accessible manner on the groups.io site.  The only trace of them that I could find is a 2011 email in the Files section that can only be opened if you happen to have MS Outlook.  Perhaps a PDF version could be posted for better transparency?

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA

Peter Reinhold

Please send the list, Thanks.

On 10/3/2019 8:30 AM, gtws00 via Groups.Io wrote:
I have a collection of some HO resin and plastic freight car kits along with new and like new tools for sale from an estate. All Quality items
Please email me off list at gtws00 at yahoo.com for a list of what is available if interested

George Toman

Bill Welch

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 07:22 PM, Dave Parker wrote:
On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 04:00 PM, Aley, Jeff A wrote:
It’s because the List Rules require it.
That's good to know.  But, for those who may be new to the list, or simply have difficulty remembering which rules apply here versus the other 7 or 8 lists to which we subscribe, it would be helpful if the "STMFC Code of Rules" were posted in an readily accessible manner on the groups.io site.  The only trace of them that I could find is a 2011 email in the Files section that can only be opened if you happen to have MS Outlook.  Perhaps a PDF version could be posted for better transparency?

--
Dave Parker
Swall Meadows, CA
Or people can do as George ask to email him at the address he gives for the a copy of the list. I did and it came immediately. . .

Bill Welch