Topics

HO Scale Taylor Trucks [was Re: [RealSTMFC] Photo: TCWX Tank Car 115 (1931)]

Benjamin Hom

Fenton Wells asked:
"I wish Tahoe made Taylor trucks.  Does anybody?"

Eastern Car Works did in styrene; Bethlehem Car Works did both coil spring (#1217) and leaf spring (#1218) versions in white metal.  This line of trucks has been sold to LaBelle.

Ben Hom

O Fenton Wells

Thanks Ben, I knew about the Eastern Car works but wasn't impressed with their other trucks.  Thanks for the feed back
Fenton

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd