Home Road Refrigerator Car M&N 9299

Lester Breuer

I have converted a Pacific Fruit Express (PFE) Refrigerator Car into a Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company Refrigerator due to need.  The conversion  included adding a respectable missing underframe, and replacing or upgrading other parts in or not in the kit and of course new lettering.  If you are interested in the conversion, photos and writeup of the process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

O Fenton Wells

Nicely done Lester. Thanks for sharing
Fenton

On Mar 26, 2021, at 9:12 AM, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have converted a Pacific Fruit Express (PFE) Refrigerator Car into a Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company Refrigerator due to need.  The conversion  included adding a respectable missing underframe, and replacing or upgrading other parts in or not in the kit and of course new lettering.  If you are interested in the conversion, photos and writeup of the process including painting, lettering and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Tony Thompson

Nice project and a nice result. The paint scheme looks quite realistic and the detailing is well done. Good one, Lester!

Tony Thompson

Paul Doggett

Lester

Unfortunately I can open your blog