Topics

ICC Report: Carload Waybill Statistics; Territorial Distribution, Traffic And Revenue By Commodity Classes, 1947-1953.

Bob Chaparro

ICC Report: Carload Waybill Statistics; Territorial Distribution, Traffic And Revenue By Commodity Classes, 1947-1953.

State to State Distribution of Tonnage By Commodity Groups:

https://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=mdp.39015080028817&view=1up&seq=7

I know some of you enthusiastically will consume the data contained in this 600 page-plus document, especially if you are in lock-down status.

Enjoy!

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA

Bill Keene

Bob,

This will be a good time filler during this period of self-isolation.

Thanks,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA