Topics

Illinois Central Boxcar 16172

Lester Breuer

I have finished this year’s RPM Chicagoland Mini-kit, an ILlinois Central single sheathed boxcar I numbered 16172.  It is an Accurail boxcar to which the Mini-Kit resin cast kit replacement parts including unusual 3/5 dreadnaught ends were added.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the build including paint match are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

Bob Chapman

Hi, Lester --

Nice work! And thanks for the timely roadmap.

Bob Chapman

Paul Doggett

Lester

That’s a really great looking model.
Paul Doggett.  England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 15 Nov 2019, at 21:35, Lester Breuer <rforailroad@...> wrote:

I have finished this year’s RPM Chicagoland Mini-kit, an ILlinois Central single sheathed boxcar I numbered 16172.  It is an Accurail boxcar to which the Mini-Kit resin cast kit replacement parts including unusual 3/5 dreadnaught ends were added.  If you are interested, photos and writeup of the build including paint match are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer

O Fenton Wells

Well done Lester. I hope mine comes out near as nice as yours
Fenton