Topics

IM / RC stock number 38703 MoPac 40' box

mopacfirst

Has anyone ever seen or have one of the Intermountain / former Red Caboose 40' boxcar with 8' door, stock number 38703?  The paint scheme is MoPac Route of the Eagles.  Judging by the current IM website which lists stock numbers 7 through 12 as a future release, this model has evidently been released once before.

I'm not trying to acquire one, I'd just like to find out what the lettering looks like on that first release.  The website art, which has since been changed, had some serious anomalies.

Ron Merrick