Topics

IM SP stock car wanted

Richard Townsend

I am looking for an Intermountain SP stock car. Please contact me off-list if you have one to sell me or know of a hobby shop that does.

richtownsend <at> netscape <dot> net

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Brian Carlson

Intermountain did a Santa Fe stock car and Red Caboose did a SP car. Do you mean the RC car?

Brian J. Carlson

On Sep 22, 2019, at 4:41 PM, Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend@...> wrote:

I am looking for an Intermountain SP stock car. Please contact me off-list if you have one to sell me or know of a hobby shop that does.

richtownsend <at> netscape <dot> net

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

Richard Townsend

Yes, the Red Caboose SP car now under the IM umbrella.

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR