Topics

Image of VS&P 26022 36ft trussrod vent box

Claus Schlund \(HGM\)

Hi List Members,

Image of VS&P 26022 36ft trussrod vent box in 1895, looks to be a Ohio Falls Car Mfg Co builders photo. Right off the bat I don't know what those reporting marks stand for... any thoughts?

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Kenneth Montero

Vicksburg, Shreveport & Pacific -in 1926, it was leased to the Yazoo and Mississippi Valley Railroad, and merged into the Illinois Central Railroad in 1959.

Please note that it is a ventilator car.

Ken Montero

On 07/25/2020 9:08 PM Claus Schlund &#92;(HGM&#92;) <claus@...> wrote:

Hi List Members,

Image of VS&P 26022 36ft trussrod vent box in 1895, looks to be a Ohio Falls Car Mfg Co builders photo. Right off the bat I don't know what those reporting marks stand for... any thoughts?

Enjoy!

Claus Schlund

Jim Ogden

Vicksburg, Shreveport, and Pacific a. Illinois Central subsidiary.

Jim Ogden