IMPORTANT! Regarding Jim Hayes Estate Sale

Rich C

Dear Group,

This one is on me. I failed to notify the group regarding a deadline date on orders, for 2021. I should have included it in the original letter. The executor informed me that they want to close the sales by December 23rd . They will be away until April 2022. So any orders after that date will not ship or be invoiced until their return.

I will keep all detailed correspondence regarding sales that are placed after the deadline of December 23rd. I will do my best to make sure every placed order is fulfilled.

I want to thank everyone for helping Jim’s family re-home all of his model railroad treasures.

Sincerely,

Rich Christie

rhcdmc@...