Indianapolis RPM Rooms

WILLIAM PARDIE

I have just booked a room at the Marriot East in Indianapolis.  I think! (On.line bookings are always a challenge.)  In any event it looks like more rooms have opened up.

Bill Pardie

Chris Barkan

I had missed (or forgotten about) this so thanks for the reminder Bill.  Here is the link to the event:   https://www.rpmconference.com/index.php/2021/08/12/announcing-rpm-conference-at-indy-junction-2022/
In addition to the main page, there are tabs for Registration, Presenters & FOTFC Dinner, & Hotel Reservation.
--
Chris Barkan
Champaign, IL

Clark Propst

All's I could find was the NMRA part of the meet. I was told the RPM meet was from about noon Thursday till about noon Saturday...I think?
Clark

Eric Hansmann

Looks like RPM clinics are set for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jan 20, 2022, at 7:56 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

All's I could find was the NMRA part of the meet. I was told the RPM meet was from about noon Thursday till about noon Saturday...I think?
Clark

Eric Hansmann

And more of the Indy Jct RPM details.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jan 20, 2022, at 7:56 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

All's I could find was the NMRA part of the meet. I was told the RPM meet was from about noon Thursday till about noon Saturday...I think?
Clark

My father designed and supervised the construction of the Age of Steam Roundhouse building and will be doing his presentation on the topic at Indy. The master plan part has a lot of overlap with layout design - but bigger.  There are many Steam era freight cars currently under roof in the building. The talk is on the NMRA schedule, but both schedules are open to both groups.

I’m looking forward to making some acquaintances with some of the names here.

Matt Goodman
Columbus, Ohio, US.

On Jan 20, 2022, at 9:04 PM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

And more of the Indy Jct RPM details.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

On Jan 20, 2022, at 7:56 PM, Clark Propst via groups.io <cepropst@...> wrote:

All's I could find was the NMRA part of the meet. I was told the RPM meet was from about noon Thursday till about noon Saturday...I think?
Clark

Fred Soward

We have indeed opened an additional block of hotel rooms for all days during Indy Junction 2022.

This is the latest update from Mike Skibbe: https://us13.campaign-archive.com/?u=c2dfcf47b1115345e09866199&id=6f2ee2f976

Indy Junction 2022 website: https://www.indyjunction2022.org/

Fred Soward
Louisville, KY