Instructions for Sunshine kit#42.2 B&O M53 Wagontop 40' Boxcar kit

Chuck Cover

Group,

Does anyone have the instructions to the above kit and is willing to email it to me?  I would appreciate it.  Please contact me off list at chuck.cover@.... Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Schleigh Mike

Hi Chuck----

I have fond my SM 42.2 instructions and will scan and send as soon as I can.

Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Saturday, May 8, 2021, 05:59:49 PM EDT, Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

Group,

Does anyone have the instructions to the above kit and is willing to email it to me?  I would appreciate it.  Please contact me off list at chuck.cover@.... Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Nelson Moyer

Here are the files plus my construction notes.

Nelson

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Cover
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:00 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Instructions for Sunshine kit#42.2 B&O M53 Wagontop 40' Boxcar kit

Group,

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Nelson Moyer

OOOOPPPPS. That was supposed to be sent off list. Sorry.

Nelson Moyer

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Nelson Moyer
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 9:28 PM
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Instructions for Sunshine kit#42.2 B&O M53 Wagontop 40' Boxcar kit

Here are the files plus my construction notes.

Nelson

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chuck Cover
Sent: Saturday, May 8, 2021 5:00 PM
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Instructions for Sunshine kit#42.2 B&O M53 Wagontop 40' Boxcar kit

Group,

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM