Topics

Intermountain HO Scale Roof Needed

golden1014

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a spare roof for an Intermountain 1937 box car?  I'm rebuilding an old Sunshine war emergency car and am in need of a replacement roof.  The original part was too big, but after a few measurements a replacement from Intermountain--or Red Caboose I guess--will work.

If you've got something please let me know offline at Golden1014@....

Danke!

John Golden
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany

RPM Blog: https://railroadprototypemodeler.wordpress.com/

Brian Carlson

John. I don’t any spare, But get the red caboose or IMWX one.  The Intermountain rectangular panel roof is tooled incorrectly.

Brian J. Carlson

On Jul 13, 2020, at 2:21 PM, golden1014 via groups.io <golden1014@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a spare roof for an Intermountain 1937 box car?  I'm rebuilding an old Sunshine war emergency car and am in need of a replacement roof.  The original part was too big, but after a few measurements a replacement from Intermountain--or Red Caboose I guess--will work.

If you've got something please let me know offline at Golden1014@....

Danke!

John Golden
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany

RPM Blog: https://railroadprototypemodeler.wordpress.com/

Tim O'Connor

John, I have extra IMWX - Red Caboose roofs you can have.

On 7/12/2020 11:05 AM, golden1014 via groups.io wrote:
Hi Guys,

Does anyone have a spare roof for an Intermountain 1937 box car?  I'm rebuilding an old Sunshine war emergency car and am in need of a replacement roof.  The original part was too big, but after a few measurements a replacement from Intermountain--or Red Caboose I guess--will work.

If you've got something please let me know offline at Golden1014@....

Danke!

John Golden
Ramstein-Miesenbach, Germany