Topics

Is the Dremel type of cut off disc "The good ones" still available?

Andy Carlson

I had a large number of Dremel type of cut off discs which survived much better than the Dremel house brand. I am now all used up and no hobby store I have been to has had the replacements.

Is this company still in business and are these discs available?

Thanks for any help.
-Andy Carlson
Ojai CA

Jim Hayes

Andy, I can send you a few if you're desperate.

    Jim