From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ken Adams
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2020 1:57 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Kadee Shutdown Announced

I just received an email announcement from Kadee that they are shutting down for the duration of the epidemic as they are considered non-essential by the state of Oregon.

This may mean I will have to re-use all those old #5 couplers I have been replacing once I run  out of #158's.

Don't Panic and Carry On....
--
Ken Adams