Topics

Keith Retterer at CCB/Prototype Rsils 2020

Bill Welch

I recall that recently people were wondering about Keith and his photo collection. In fact he was at PR-2020 selling a catalog of his photos. He no longer has a dark room and has gone digital. Here is his mailing address

D. K. Retterer
1442 East Bank Drive
Marietta, GA 30068

Bill Welch

lrkdbn

That's good news! Do you happen to have the price of this catalog?
Also does he do email?
Larry King

Bill Welch

I think the catalog was $7 at the event, more by mail I am sure. I do not know about his email situation.

Bill Welch

Bob Webber

Bill, thanks.   Steve Hile had been looking to contact him and finally made the connection a month or  so ago - then suggested he might be interested in the Cocoa Beach show.  Keith said yes he would, and I was very happy to see him there.

At 12:27 PM 1/22/2020, Bill Welch wrote:
I recall that recently people were wondering about Keith and his photo collection. In fact he was at PR-2020 selling a catalog of his photos. He no longer has a dark room and has gone digital. Here is his mailing address

D. K. Retterer
1442 East Bank Drive
Marietta, GA 30068

Bill Welch

Bob Webber

Bob Webber

Yes to both - I'd have to locate his e-mail - I owe him a message.   His catalog was, I think, $10 at the show - and, to be honest, worth it in terms of matching with Eric's work to get a better understanding.

At 01:34 PM 1/22/2020, lrkdbn via Groups.Io wrote:
That's good news! Do you happen to have the price of this catalog?
Also does he do email?
Larry King

Bob Webber

Schleigh Mike

Hello Group!

As a followup to Bill Welch's report below, I have just received six beautiful SSC prints from Keith.  He was quick to answer and did so with what has always been his kind and interested means of responding.  This in spite of having some travel conflicts.  If you have any interest in the Standard Steel Company images, drop him a note (USPS) and give him an opportunity to help you too.

Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.