Topics

Kits for sale

bnpmodeler

Greetings group;

I have a bunch of unwanted kits for sale from most of the major producers including Sunshine, Speedwitch, F&C, Westerfield and others, available for bargain prices. If you would like a copy of the list (which is a Word document) please reply to me OFF-LIST at bnchmark63_AT_Comcast_DOT_net. As it is a holiday weekend, I will do my best to get the list to you in a timely fashion but do know that nothing can ship until mid-next week at the earliest. I will accept checks, money orders and PayPal (friends & family), and will ship via USPS Priority Mail, ONLY, with postage paid by the purchaser. I will be happy to ship internationally but be advised shipping has risen dramatically recently. This is a Covid- and smoke-free home. I look forward to hearing from anyone interested, and be sure to include a shipping address for accurate postage quoting. Thanks in advance;

Jim Harr
High Bridge, NJ

gastro42000

On May 22, 2020 at 5:38 PM bnpmodeler <bnchmark63@...> wrote:
hi: please send list. Thanks. Marty Cooper

[...]

Hi all;

A quick follow-up. I’ve been swamped with requests for my list. Nearly 70 replies, and I’m only through the first 15 or so. Most premier kits have been spoken for by the first few responses. Again, it’s a holiday weekend and as I’m away from my desktop it’s getting difficult to keep track but do understand I will respond to all. It will take a couple days, so I do ask all to please be patient, and thank you all for your interest.

Jim Harr

bnpmodeler

OK all;

With the moderator’s indulgence I will report one last time – this posting generated a HUGE response, FAR more than the last time I did this. I believe it topped out over 80 requests for my list (the last time when I had more than twice the stock to sell I got I think 12 replies). At any rate, the list was picked clean very fast and pretty much anything worth looking at is gone. That said, I believe I did reply to ALL at last, with a revised list of the last few items. So please – my apologies for taking so long to reply (my email account blew up last night and I couldn’t get it resolved until this afternoon), thank you for your enthusiasm, and accept my regrets that I couldn’t make everyone happy. The only items left are some random Kaslo Shops S scale items, and some old Cannonball Car Shops styrene troop sleeper kits.

Thanks again for the response;

Jim Harr

High Bridge, NJ