Topics

Latest from My Workbench - Tank Cars

Bruce Griffin

Friends,

Nothing too exciting for experienced modelers in my latest blog post about tank cars on my Modeling the B&O Old Main Line, but I did have success removing printed numbers from Kadee tank cars and media blasting plastic trucks with baking soda. A couple of thank yous to members of this group included. A nice distraction from ballasting trackwork. Take a look...

https://bomodeling.com/blog/

Best Regards,
Bruce D. Griffin
Ashland, MD

s shaffer

Nice work on the tank cars Bruce. Your blog mentions using a grit blaster and baking soda to prep the truck side frames for painting.

Does anyone know if baking soda will flow through a Paasche Air Eraser?

Steve Shaffer