Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020 um 11:09 Uhr
Von: "Paul Doggett via groups.io" <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io>
An: RealSTMFC@groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] LIFE LINE OF THE NATION AMERICAN RAILROADS IN WWII Carl Dudley 70892

Plenty of freight cars on this film
Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

https://youtu.be/THN9x1FNahQ

Paul Doggett

Johannes

Glad you enjoyed it.
Paul Doggett. England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

On 22 Jun 2020, at 18:20, vapeurchapelon <j.markwart@...> wrote:

Great footage! Even the very first one looks spectacular! The silhouette makes me guess the engine is a NP 4-6-6-4 - what would I give to have been near the track during this run-by, or in the cab...

Johannes

Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020 um 11:09 Uhr
Von: "Paul Doggett via groups.io" <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io>
An: RealSTMFC@groups.io

Plenty of freight cars on this film
Paul Doggett England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

https://youtu.be/THN9x1FNahQ

Charlie Vlk

All-
Not freight car related but the shot at 17-31-08 of the City of Los Angeles with an E-2 leading a Red White and Blue E6B was also interesting!!!
Charlie Vlk

Gesendet: Sonntag, 21. Juni 2020 um 11:09 Uhr
Von: "Paul Doggett via groups.io" <paul.doggett2472=icloud.com@groups.io>
An: RealSTMFC@groups.io