Topics

Looking for a copy of the MDT reefer book

Bud Rindfleisch

Hello,
     I had, but now cannot find, my copy of the book on MDT reefers. In my mind I'm trying to remember if I loaned it out and never had it returned or misplaced it when I moved my books prior to a repainting of the room I had them stored in. So, if anyone knows of a copy for sale I'd appreciate hearing about it. I'm sure my original copy will show up once I purchase another!
      Bud Rindfleisch

ROGER HINMAN

I have copies, contact me off list for info

Roger Hinman