Looking for decals

Chuck Cover

Group,

I am looking for decals for a Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX.  Please contact me off list if you can help.  Thanks.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

O Fenton Wells

I'd go back to Westerfield as they sell them separately
Fenton

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 10:41 AM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:
Group,

I am looking for decals for a Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX.  Please contact me off list if you can help.  Thanks.

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd
Pinehurst NC 28374
910-420-8106
srrfan1401@...

Benjamin Hom

Chuck Cover asked:
"I am looking for decals for a Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX."

Fenton Wells replied:
"I'd go back to Westerfield as they sell them separately."

The current price list does not show these decals available separately ("D" notation after kit price.)

Still, it's worth a shot sending Andrew an e-mail.

Ben Hom 

Bruce Smith

Chuck,

I ordered set D6602 less than one month ago. I would not go by the decal code on the kit listing. Instead you can just type "NWX" into the search window in the store. That will get you both the kits and decals available. Shipping is $6.65 (and the decal is $6.00) so it might pay to order more than one set of decals to lighten the per decal shipping cost (I didn't because I just had to have them for my Shake-n-take reefer!)

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, Al

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Benjamin Hom <b.hom@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:51 AM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io>
Subject: [EXT] Re: [RealSTMFC] Looking for decals

CAUTION: Email Originated Outside of Auburn.
Chuck Cover asked:
"I am looking for decals for a Westerfield #6702 North Western Refrigerator AC&F Type 3 reefer car, NWX."

Fenton Wells replied:
"I'd go back to Westerfield as they sell them separately."

The current price list does not show these decals available separately ("D" notation after kit price.)

Still, it's worth a shot sending Andrew an e-mail.

Ben Hom 

Chuck Cover

Thanks to those who helped me find the Westerfield NWX decals that I was searching for.  Placed my order a few minutes ago.

Thanks again,

Chuck Cover

Santa Fe, NM