Looking for F&C tank car handrail info

Doug Auburg

I tried to post this to the group a couple days ago but it didn’t pop up on my summary emails, so I’m going to try again.  If you’ve already seen this, I apologize.

Several months ago I recall seeing a post about someone producing (or planning to produce) brass handrails for an F&C high platform tank car.  I didn’t have one of these models at the time and didn’t save the info.  But last week I scored one on eBay and I’d like to know where to order these replacement handrails.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doug Auburg

Scott H. Haycock

Hi Doug.

You posted this query on the resin freight car group last W ednesday, and had several answers. Look there.

Scott Haycock
ent