Topics

Looking to contact Ed Kaminski

al.kresse

Looking to contact Ed Kaminski to get permission to use a Magor Erie caboose photo in a Pere Marquette 8-wheel Wooden Cabooses article. It was a sister Advisory Mech Comm spec'd caboose to the PM A800-series cabooses blt in 1930.

Thanks,

Al Kresse

lrkdbn

I'm afraid I cannot help you about Ed Kaminski, but I sure would like to know what periodical your article will be in-as I have a great interest in these cars. When I was growing up on the west side of Detroit, the "neighborhood railroad" was the PRR- C&O- Wabash owned Union Belt,They used C&O A-810 and A-812 in their operations up until about 1972.
Sincerely,
Larry King

mel perry

try contacting kaminski thru his publisher signature press in berkeley
mel perry

On Fri, Dec 13, 2019, 10:23 AM lrkdbn via Groups.Io <lrkdbn=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I'm afraid I cannot help you about Ed Kaminski, but I sure would like to know what periodical your article will be in-as I have a great interest in these cars. When I was growing up on the west side of Detroit, the "neighborhood railroad" was the PRR- C&O- Wabash owned Union Belt,They used C&O A-810 and A-812 in their operations up until about 1972.
Sincerely,
Larry King