Topics

Looking to contact Ed Kaminski

al.kresse

Looking to contact Ed Kaminski to get permission to use a Magor Erie caboose photo in a Pere Marquette 8-wheel Wooden Cabooses article. It was a sister Advisory Mech Comm spec'd caboose to the PM A800-series cabooses blt in 1930.

Thanks,

Al Kresse

lrkdbn

I'm afraid I cannot help you about Ed Kaminski, but I sure would like to know what periodical your article will be in-as I have a great interest in these cars. When I was growing up on the west side of Detroit, the "neighborhood railroad" was the PRR- C&O- Wabash owned Union Belt,They used C&O A-810 and A-812 in their operations up until about 1972.
Sincerely,
Larry King

mel perry

try contacting kaminski thru his publisher signature press in berkeley
mel perry